Hot tub FIX-A-LEAK is a blended material designed to seal leaks underwater in virtually any material. It is highly effective for sealing leaks in plumbing, around jet bodies, skimmer housings and other hot tub fittings. One bottle of hot tub FIX-A-LEAK will seal holes up to 1/8" in diameter. Use one 8 oz bottle per hot tub for up to 500 gallons / 2300 litres. A second bottle of FIX-A-LEAK can be used for larger leaks or hot tubs exceeding 500 gallons.
How to Apply Hot Tub FIX-A-LEAK
- Remove all cartridge filters before adding FIX-A-LEAK to the water
- With the pump running, add FIX-A-LEAK slowly through the skimmer or before any other suction intake.
- FIX-A-LEAK must be re-circulated continually for at least 4 to 6 hours per day for at least two days or until you have determined the leak has stopped.
- The product is hefty and will settle to the lowest point quickly. It must be stirred back into suspension every 2-3 hours during the circulation of the water.
- After the leak has stopped and given proper time to cure (24-48 hours), you may return to standard filtration.
Northern Leisure Products is Canada's one-stop shop for hot tub leak repair products, hot tubs and other exciting home leisure products with fast FREE SHIPPING on most orders $150 or more. Questions? Need Help? Call 844-456-4784 Monday to Friday, 10 am until 5 pm EST.