Our Northern Leisure Products dual chamber advanced hot tub hose filter is excellent for filling hot tubs where the source water contains metals and other unwanted contaminants. Attach the hot tub hose filter to your garden hose and run for one minute until the water runs clear. Then, completely fill your hot tub with fresh, clean, metal and contaminate-free water.
Hose Filter Instructions
- Flush garden hose to remove contaminants.
- Attach hose filter and flush for one minute until water runs clear.
- Save the hose filter caps for storage.
- For highly contaminated water, reduce flow rate or connect two hose filters.
- If the flow becomes slow, back-flush to remove clogging.
Northern Leisure Products is Canada's one-stop shop for hot tub chemicals, hot tubs and other exciting home leisure products with fast FREE SHIPPING on most orders $150 or more. Questions? Need Help? Call 844-456-4784 Monday to Friday, 10 am until 5 pm EST.